See The Drills
Take a look at the selection of drills:
Tennis, Soccer... More
Don't see your sport? Don't worry. You can likely benefit from several of the drills included.
Get in more training! With Zigyt you can train on your own anywhere, anytime.
If you have access to a playground, gym, parking lot, driveway, court, whatever... you're good to go.
Like The Real Thing
Zigyt comes closer to a game situation than any other training app
because it calls out actions in real-time AND at random. You won't know
what action is next!
Practice Makes Perfect
Use Zigyt to train for the movements of your sport: cuts left/right, backpedal, sprint, shuffles, etc...
One Size Fits All
Pick a drill from one of three levels. You set the pace (Time per Action), you set the length of the drill.
Watch your improvement as you get faster. Challenge yourself to last longer.
December 2012 - Zigyt 2.0 is released combining agility training
with High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) in one app.
March 2011 - Zigyt Officially released in Europe and
carried in FC
January 2011 - Zigyt is featured on App
July 2010 - Zigyt listed as "New and Noteworthy" in App Store.
- 20+ agility training drills.
- HIIT Settings for all drills
- Audible calls telling you what action to take next.
- Both predictable and random patterns.
- Rating for each drill (Easy, Medium, Difficult).
- Instructions (with diagram) on how to execute each drill.
- Adjustable Time Per Action (pace) for each drill.
- Adjustable Time Per Action for specific actions in a drill.
- Start/Pause/Stop buttons for playing a drill.
- Save custom settings and restore default settings.
- Help page to go along with each screen.
- Can be used with earbuds or a docking station with speakers.