Watch the demo
agility drills - noun
- exercise routines that involve quick changes of direction.
The only iPhone agility exercise app with a human voice that calls out your next action -- just like a trainer or coach!
Fun and Challenging
Why? Because many of the drills will never play the same way twice. You
won't be able to predict the next action!
Easy to Use
Easy to Use. Select a drill. Adjust the Time Per Action (pace), hit play and get ready to move!
December 2012 - Zigyt 2.0 is released combining agility training
with High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) in one app.
March 2011 - Zigyt Officially released in Europe and
carried in FC
January 2011 - Zigyt is featured on App
July 2010 - Zigyt listed as "New and Noteworthy" in App Store.
- 20+ agility training drills.
- HIIT settings for all drills.
- Audible calls telling you what action to take next.
- Both predictable and random patterns.
- Rating for each drill (Easy, Medium, Difficult).
- Instructions (with diagram) on how to execute each drill.
- Adjustable Time Per Action (pace) for each drill.
- Adjustable Time Per Action for specific actions in a drill.
- Start/Pause/Stop buttons for playing a drill.
- Save custom settings and restore default settings.
- Help page to go along with each screen.
- Can be used with earbuds or a docking station with speakers.